Tuesday, 25 April 2023

Scootsie Creations

Hello... It has been a while... due to various things going on last year, adding to this site was just unfortunately not going to happen. Thankfully, later in the year I was able to start creating pictures again - primarily focusing on acrylic painting - and I have completed several new pet commissions. This has continued to be my focus for the past few months and working to offer more with my 'Scootsie Creations' 'mini-business' name. I have also got my Scootsie website together - simply: scootsiecreations .com/.co.uk 

Whilst I'm back here for the first time in a while, I'm going to doing a bit of spring cleaning, and perhaps align this site more with the other and to my current artsy leanings in some way. I intend to continue the use of this site and hope I can get some pictures together to show on here again soon.

Because I needed some kind of image in a post... I was much heartened recently to see some of my pictures feature on Creativepool's live feed due to a few new Likes :). These little things do give me a good boost:



No comments:

Post a Comment