Wednesday, 8 July 2020

Anteater Update

Little giant blog update. In 2016 I drew some giant anteaters on A3 paper, yet was never fully happy with it. I think it was just before lockdown I decided to work into it some more, left it again, and then came back to it at the start of lockdown. I'm far more satisfied with it now and it echoes my exhibited 'animal illu-art' pieces better now, with it's use of more sketchy lines. I've attached the original post for comparison, not that that picture was ever very clear (and come to it, even this recent one isn't perfect on colour vibrancy) - but hopefully an improvement can be seen.


Original:
https://franscreative.blogspot.com/2016/04/giant-anteaters.html

Nothing wrong with going back to an earlier drawing and bringing it up to date once in a while!

---

Also should mention I've been tidying up my blog recently, even renamed it slightly, and am in the process of updating my pages at the top of the blog for some well-needed freshening up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment