Thursday, 22 November 2018

Inktober 2018

For the third year running, I took part in October's 'Inktober'. The difference this time around is that I didn't use my inks at all, but primarily fine line pen and marker pen, and kept the colouring all in black (well, almost). No particular reason. I went away for a week and confess I got very far behind and many were drawn in just a few days. However, the important thing is that they all got finished within October! It really is a great thing to do because it gives you a challenge and gets you drawing, experimenting and thinking about things that you usually might not otherwise. Plus you don't have to make such a detailed artwork of every single word; you can be as quick as you like if you so wish. And you can just have some fun with it. Most of these are saved in twos (can only condense it so much!):

<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
(Whoops, forgot to add in 'Chop' earlier - seem familiar? For 'Double' I held two pens and drew literally double.)
<>
(Twice I've sneakily got a Pokemon in there. Plus a few other 'fan arts'.)

Well done for getting through all those scribbles...


No comments:

Post a Comment