I hear you cheer...
A picture I'd slowly been making progress on the past few weeks due to busyness. January the 1st I resolved to finish it, to have a nice piece of achievement for the New Year. Inspired by watching BBC's The Musketeers, and also, clearly, the '80s cartoon, Dogtanian, where I chose to draw my own interpretation of the canine musketeer. More to come from that. Drawn straight onto the computer with inspiration for the background from a photograph I had taken a few years ago of the garden area at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire. Lastly added a texture which really made the final result for me; giving a kind of watercolour appearance. Dogtanian lightly pokes a fellow 'muskehound' for perhaps momentarily being a little bit lazy on the job.
I hope to continue to submit a decent amount of my art to this blog; hopefully more than last year!

No comments:
Post a Comment