(Also I realise my last post sounded a tad brash - I was in a lot of pain at the time; I'm not that grumpy!)
I shamefully admit this is the first time I've done observational sketching in a while. And thus I have got off to a slightly crappy start with the following images.
I started sketching a little bit in St. James's Park, near Buckingham Palace. The people went so fast I could only make very quick squiggles. Hope to return to draw the birdies.

I went to Crystal Palace Parks specifically to see the models of the Victorian dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. The Victorian take on dinosaurs is both fascinating and a touch frightening! I also attempted the maze, but it was pretty pathetic and the 'quick escape' entrance was open so you could see and walk into the centre anyway.
As I said, rather a bad start...

I quite like this page. That one dinosaur looks really nothing like the actual model - grr!

Next...

The back end of a Megaloceros because I was getting quite tired at that point!
No comments:
Post a Comment