Thursday, 23 June 2011

British Museum

I had a slight change of plan the other day... so I decided to go to the British Museum to do more doodlings. Sadly I am still not on my best form, and apparently didn't draw as much as I'd thought. But here we go, more sketches for my around London collection:

Heh... used to be rather good at jars and other vessels. Probably would be good to draw with pencil again, but it's such a pain when it smudges.


Conscious that they looked solely like rubbishy scribbles, I decided to slap a quick bit of experimental colour on these following images in the ever convenient Photoshop. I think it helped a little. (Note: colours not accurate.)





As I said, really thought I'd drawn more than this. Well, there's other times...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for museum doodlings! I particularly like the ox and Mycenaean pig pieces. I haven't been to the British for ages :(

    ReplyDelete