Just thought I would mention I am currently working on an animation, entitled ALICE, with two friends. It's the first bit of animation I have done in quite a while, shamefully! I am happy to hurt my back a little (my huge lightbox will only fit on the bed in my uni room) just to get in the swing of traditionally animating again, but by George, to get it right takes a lot of patience and time. Time, that is running short...
Hopefully we will be able to complete it within a few weeks, and maybe we would try and get it in a festival, should it be good enough.
ALICE is a recording of an interview with a friend who gave us some very interesting things to animate to! I was in charge of the character design and am currently animating a scene with Humpty Dumpty...
More about ALICE as we near completion. :)
---
FATHER TIME - Flash Animation
On the subject of animation, to view the film I completed with two fellow students earlier this year for a university module, you can view it via here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/478937 .
I was chief character (I did not design the cat thing) and prop designer and some foley. I also animated in several scenes as a newcomer to the Flash program. I do feel this animation was more the director's, as it was his story, his program choice, most of his animation style... Nevertheless, I made several contributions to this film!
So the hope with ALICE, it will have more of a personal touch to it. :)
Hopefully we will be able to complete it within a few weeks, and maybe we would try and get it in a festival, should it be good enough.
ALICE is a recording of an interview with a friend who gave us some very interesting things to animate to! I was in charge of the character design and am currently animating a scene with Humpty Dumpty...
More about ALICE as we near completion. :)
---
FATHER TIME - Flash Animation
On the subject of animation, to view the film I completed with two fellow students earlier this year for a university module, you can view it via here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/478937 .
I was chief character (I did not design the cat thing) and prop designer and some foley. I also animated in several scenes as a newcomer to the Flash program. I do feel this animation was more the director's, as it was his story, his program choice, most of his animation style... Nevertheless, I made several contributions to this film!
So the hope with ALICE, it will have more of a personal touch to it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment