Monday, 8 November 2021

Inktober 2021

Finally a moment for another post! This October I returned to official Inktober. As ever, I wanted to not be too pressurised by it and if I don't want to do anything intricate, well that is fine! I'm not sure what else to add at this point, but will edit if necessary. I haven't included my thought process this time, but again, will add if I feel I should include more.

1) Felt tip, coloured pens, brush pen and markers. 2) Coloured pen. 3) Black pen and markers.

4) (Didn't scan very well - argh.) Brush pen and black pen. 5) The reference for 'Raven' from the early '00s CBBC show I used wasn't too clear and likeness not as there as I wanted: Black pen and markers. 6) Spirit from the Dreamworks' film 'Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarillon': coloured pen.

7) Coloured pens. 8) Watch the watch and the cat watching the watch: Black pen. 9) Bookworm: felt tip.

10) Black pen. 11) Marker and felt tip. 12) Coloured pen and markers.

13) Felt tip and markers. 14) Virtually all my felt tip and markers. 15) Actual inks from a bottle!

16) Felt tip and coloured pens. 17) Made up creatures: coloured pens. 18) Biro. 


19) Brush pen. 20) Sprout Olympics...: Brush pen and coloured pen. 21) Fuzzy Felt! (purposely pretty kiddie): Felt tip, markers and brush pens.

22) Black pen and coloured pen. 23) Felt tip, markers and brush pens. 24) Thylacine: Black pen and marker.

25) Inks. 26 & 27) Made up creatures. Drew for 'connect' then realised also went with 'spark' - is that cheating?: coloured pen. 28) Black pen and markers.

29) Based off a character of mine: black pen. 30) Middle a bit messed as was across two pages: black pen. 31) Ink and marker.

Thanks for looking.

In another bit of news, I've also now joined Etsy, and hoping to post again soon with more info on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment