Friday, 6 August 2021

Pets Memory Match Game

My final course assignment design piece from June - a fun one: a memory match game themed on pets. Feels quite a time ago now to think about my thoughts and processes on it. I left off uploading for a bit with a hope of finishing off the set (only a few being necessary for the document). Well, I haven't quite had the moment, but I'd still like to soon. As it needed to be designed for ages three and up, I wanted to make the cards bold, uncomplicated and cute, and hopefully distinctive enough for a successful family-friendly game of memory match. 

The course might have finished, but I will definitely be taking away some good lessons and portfolio piece ideas from it. Definitely worth doing the 'Bootcamp Assignment'!

I'm sure I've forgotten some obvious things to say... will edit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment