Have some sketches to post... then I ended up continuing my dragon pictures series. As often these days, I'm really utilising my photos as inspiration and, here, to even involve them directly in the picture, with the texture function. Looking at a Tenerife photo beside the sea and rocks, I drew this directly on to the computer and after colouring it up and using a few different brushes for the rocks and sea, I then placed my photo itself as a texture to bring an extra lift to the picture.
I started another dragon picture immediately after this... I'm finding them a useful subject for trying out different things in Photoshop, such as using other brushes aside from the standard, and it's really encouraging my exploring of different backgrounds and taking the time to add in extra details.
More dragons, trees, horses and cats to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment