Thursday, 7 January 2016

Another Year, More Pics


It's 2016! I've had this blog since about 2009. So many years seem to pass since university...
I realise I seem to have vanished from here in August. Here's a few pictures from the series I started (in previous posts) which I meant to upload in the last few months. Something to start the New Year with until I get some more new stuff together.

 Another image inspired by a photo of myself, my sister and mum on a France holiday in 1999. Guess who's the bunny. Coloured pencils (and marker pen for the black) on coloured paper. It's so dark in reality, but I quite like how it turned out.


Another photo inspiration (for a school art project, originally). I felt like changing 2002? me to a period piece with an 1800s lady. Black pen and white pastel on coloured paper.

Diddy purely pastel image of a unicorn in a cave-y area with a waterfall. Again, rather loosely based off a photo. Well done if you can make it out. I took a photo of it so might as well pop it here, too.

In other news, I've had a few illustration projects to do and hope to have some samples up before too long. Also, I will again be having some work on display for the art group. Now what to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment