Sunday, 26 September 2010

Final Film Up!

After a few little troubles and an incredibly slow transfer, compression and upload rate, the film that I completed in June is now online.

A quick reminder: 2D traditional with boiling frames and backgrounds; pencil to paper at lightbox, scanned, darkened in Photoshop and compiled in After Effects and Premiere Pro; about 4.30 with credits.

The film is called "Not I" as in the original fable of The Little Red Hen which this is a sequel of, that is what the animals exclamed to the hen. It also fits with the sequel for their possible guilty consciences after the hen's murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7_IgVe4vM

---

In other news, I have been very fortunate to gain work experience with a studio in London, in November, which I'm very enthused about! More at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Well done! what company is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We have to meet up. Let me know when you are coming.

    ReplyDelete