Saturday, 5 June 2010

"Not I" draws to an end

Wow, apologies for not writing sooner. My little film work is coming to a close (!!!) after several months where that little bugger of a creature has been my only thought. It's going to be weird without it.

I've learned a lot from the creation of the film, including underestimating how long the computer editing part of the film would take. But I had never done this before, so I have discovered, paid the price, learned from it, and that is all I can do really. The time management has been frustrating, but I have gained a lot from the filmmaking experience and I can even say I'm rather proud how it's looking. I have achieved. Slowly, yes, but it's so nearly there!

It is no longer in colour due to time constraints; however the black and white I have found works nicely and refocuses on the great appreciation I feel towards traditional animation.

My one thought for how the film will be received: You don't have to like it at all, but I sure hope you can appreciate it! A heck of a lot of work went into it. Many struggles, frustrations, tears, intrigue, confusion and goodness knows what else.

---

As the degree show and various events to spread our films draws near, I must get some promotional bits and bobs together, and for a bit more professionalism, this blog needs a new look! And more images. I PROMISE you.

So back soon with more stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment