I have just been getting on with my (Illustration) Visual Narratives work the last few days/weeks. It's strange to think what I'm doing at university is 'drawing animals and experimenting with pop-up book methods' - take that, academics! Should things work well with this project, I may elaborate in further entries.
---
This is a post more as a reminder to myself for getting all my bits and bobs together on the web, for whenever I work on my website.
+ Fransdesign website - under construction.
+ Youtube account for my animation tests.
+ Blog - (trust me, I'd forget even this.)
+ 'Professional' Google e-mail.
+ DeviantArt gallery - (It's probably preferable not to include this - it's hardly selling me.)
---
This is a post more as a reminder to myself for getting all my bits and bobs together on the web, for whenever I work on my website.
+ Fransdesign website - under construction.
+ Youtube account for my animation tests.
+ Blog - (trust me, I'd forget even this.)
+ 'Professional' Google e-mail.
+ DeviantArt gallery - (It's probably preferable not to include this - it's hardly selling me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment