Edit! A few things I wanted to change on the picture.
A record of my art, illustration, animation, and other creative events or happenings, and general progress I have made on my voyage of the creative world.
Friday, 19 April 2019
Happy Eostre
Easter pic! I recently read up a little bit about Eostre, who was a Goddess of Spring and Rebirth to the Anglo-Saxons. The tales of her links with a hare inspired me to this picture. As I planned this piece I had in mind giving it a hint of an Art Noveau style, and I also looked at a few Anglo-Saxon patterns to influence the border. The eggs in the corner I suspect are Cadbury's Mini Eggs-inspired. It was quite a nice one to work on with a bit more detailing again.
Edit! A few things I wanted to change on the picture.
Edit! A few things I wanted to change on the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment