Back in December (yes, all that time ago), I created this in a little sardine tin in roughly a couple of hours to be swapped at our art group. Bit of a time ago to recall all my thoughts on it. (Photos had been sitting around for a while on the computer whilst I keep uploading other pieces here. Also wasn't sure if it was worth sharing, but decided it was something a bit different.) Basically hoping to get it done while I had the chance, I eventually decided to draw a tawny owl in a garage or shed, which has made a mess with the white paint, and painted it in acrylics (maybe a bit of watercolour) and outlined in black pen on brown paper. I found a bit of corrugated cardboard to use for a garage/shed door which added a 3D element to the piece.
Roughly applied paint to the corrugated door which I don't think is a terrible thing in this case, as the garage/shed could easily be in this state of paint peeling away!
Here gives a better idea of scale. Quite compact, really.



No comments:
Post a Comment